Residential Electrician Jobs & Careers at Bonfe
Searching For Experienced Techs, Tech School Students, & Recent Grads in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
We are a residential service company whose core focus is: Building a business that improves the lives of our customers and our employees while concentrating on quick and efficient home service. We are: Driven, Determined, Passionate and Committed individuals who are excited about self-improvement through continuous learning. We build strong and lasting relationships through articulate communication and we always strive to “Do the Right Thing”.
We are growing at a consistent aggressive pace with no desire to slow down. We have been in business for over twenty years and have become one of the most prominent service companies in the Twin Cities due to our strong focus and values. We offer relocation benefits to qualified candidates and that’s just the beginning of our many benefits offered!
Are you a skilled Journeyman or Master Electrician who is tired of going to work and doing the same thing day after day? Maybe the work has become mundane and no longer challenges you? You need something fresh and exciting that allows you to be creative and challenged! If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Job Duties – Electrician:
- Service, repair, and maintenance of residential electrical systems
- Use your talent and skills to make a difference in the lives of our customers
- Be professional and knowledgeable to gain new referrals and repeat customers
- Work with a supportive team of customer service, dispatch, and warehouse staff to ensure the success of yourself and the business
Requirements – Electrician:
- Highly motivated
- Minnesota State Electrical License
- A clean background and driving record
Bonfe Benefits – Electrician:
- Competitive pay and commission possibilities
- Medical & Dental paid for by the company
- Paid vacation, holiday, and PTO
- 401K with company match
- Paid training
- Company vehicle provided that you can take home
- Cell phone and tablet provided
For more information about this career opportunity contact
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.